Sunday, August 16, 2015

Random Sunday Thoughts

>> How do all the bloggers on Instagram take those outfit pictures above their head?! I can never get it right. I swear, I will finish getting ready in the morning and I will look in the mirror and think hey, I look pretty good right now. Then, I try to take an outfit selfie and it turns out just awful. Embarrassing.

>> Why do I get the urge to clean the house at 8:30 pm on Sunday night? I have had literally all weekend to clean and I decide to wait until the last minute...but I'm actually just writing this blog post instead of cleaning. Just call me the Queen of Procrastination.

>> My hair. I miss my long hair! Ok, so it's never been super long. But several months ago, I got a wild hair and decided to chop my hair off into a 'pixie' cut. Not literally pixie, but to me it was super short. The bottom layer was not even half an inch long! Now, I am regretting it. I never knew I could miss wearing a pony tail so bad!

>> I am really impatient waiting for my first Stitch Fix to arrive! It says my fix is currently in progress! Thursday, HURRY UP!

>> I am getting really nervous about my Master's courses to begin next Monday (24th). I hope I don't completely bomb my first assignments.

>> I really need to get back to healthy eating and working out. I felt a million times better than I do now, but the laziness I experience is just too overpowering. I'm the type of person who gets anxiety when I have "too much to do" so I just don't do any of it and I take a nap. The sad part is....it's not really too much to do. Other people do many more things than me every single day and manage it just fine. I've got issues.

>> Oh, wouldn't ya know..my urge to clean has passed. I guess I'll go to bed now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS