Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Must Have Jeans Under $50

This fall I want to expand my wardrobe horizons...with JEANS! I am way behind on the colored jeans trend! Lately, I have been eyeing olive, burgundy, and black jeans! Since I'm on a budget, I have searched for the colors I have been coveting for under $50. Here's what I came up with!

1. Gap 1969 Curvy Skinny Black Jeans
2. 
Style&co. Petite Slim-Fit Tummy-Control Jeans, Burgundy Wash

3. Spoon Jeans Twill Double-Button Skinny Pant  
**i know #3 didn't show up as olive in the picture above

I feel like wearing jeans other than just plain ole blue could really help me look a little more trendy! Right now, I feel like I have a grandma wardrobe. I seriously have the same 5-6 work outfits that I wear every week, just in a different order. It's pretty sad :(

If my Stitch Fix goes well on Thursday, I may take my chances and see if I can request a pair of colored jeans and see what they give me!

Do you prefer colors or do you stick with basic blue?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS