Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Find your perfect pair of jeans!


You guys!! I have to tell you about a site that I just found out about - Fitcode.com


Here's the skinny:


You take a quick, 5 question quiz that finds out about your body type. Based on your answers, they give you a Fitcode. Mine is 300. Then they show you brands and styles of jeans that fit your body type! I haven't actually purchased any of the jeans yet, but I can definitely tell that I would absolutely love some of them! The screenshot below only shows the first row of options. They actually provided me with tooonnnnnssss of options. So many that I don't feel like counting.



I really like the Stevie Straight Leg in Benevolent by Kut from the Kloth. What I love is that it even tells me what size I should purchase and all the measurements for the front rise, back rise, inseam, etc! Most of the time this information takes longer to find that I prefer. I haaaate sizing guides! But the way Fitcode lists everything is so convenient! 


Currently, I am on a pretty tight budget due to graduate school. But I definitely plan on saving up and purchasing a pair of jeans that Fitcode suggests. I am willing to invest in a nice pair of jeans if they help me look and feel great!

Go to Fitcode.com and take their quiz. What's your Fitcode?

*P.S. Fitcode.com has no idea who I am. I was not asked to write about their site. I just came across them and wanted to spread the word. This is something I have been NEEDING in my life because pants are always my worst shopping experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS