Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hi there

So, I guess if I'm going to do this blogging thing, I should probably introduce myself...


Facts about me:

>> I used to own my own business wire wrapping rings. It was called Southern Laurel Boutique. I stopped because I work full-time and didn't have much free time between that job and Southern Laurel Boutique. I wanted to be able to spend more time with my husband and our families. 

>> I wanted to start this blog because I loved the sense of community that owning an online store brought, but I needed something that wouldn't require every second of my "free" time. 

>> I love to travel and go places. Unfortunately, life doesn't allow us to do that nearly as much as I would like. But hopefully one day I can go to all of the places I'm dying to see. 

>> Charleston, SC is my favorite place ever visited so far. There's just something about the atmosphere that I fell in love with. 

>> I am pretty sarcastic most of the time...I know - sarcasm is the lowest form of humor - or so they say. I'm super concerned about that, can't you tell? :)


Whew, this starting a blog stuff is exhausting :P

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS