Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Thoughts


Well, it's Monday again folks. You know what that means - 5 whole work days until you can finally have some fun again!

I have an hour long commute to work so I always use that time to let my mind wander. Here's some of my thoughts for the day:

>> We leave for our cruise on Sunday! Bahamas, here we come!

>> Have you ever seen those #shopmycloset accounts on Instagram? The ones who have tons of clothes they are trying to sell from "their closet." Are those clothes really from their closets or do they buy them from other people and re-sell them? If it's from their closets, mine probably looks pretty pitiful to them. If I gave many of my clothes away, I wouldn't have anything left to wear!

>> I hate Mondays. Especially sticky, rainy, humid ones. 

>> There are some super rude people in this world. A girl, who I don't know at all, saw my wedding band and engagement ring on my finger and asked if I knew where my husband bought it and how much it cost. Um, pretty sure I do know but I'm not telling you! 


I'll just end on that note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS