Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer + Target Collab



I would just like to start by saying I'm super annoyed right now. I know I wasn't glued to my phone as soon as LP went live on Target.com so when I got on around 10:45 to order the See Ya Later shift dress and saw it was sold out, I wasn't surprised. Ok whatevs. But what just burns me up is that some people, who I like to call the 'Lilly Pulitzer Crazies' bought up everything available at their store or if they ordered online, they ordered 3 of everything in different sizes!! Now they are selling them on Instagram and their online shops for 2x or 3x the price! I saw one person on Instagram selling the exact dress I wanted for $80!!!! Original price was $38. They claim the mark up is for "gas and time". Oh I'm sorry, if you had NOT ordered or picked up everything on the rack, I could've used my OWN gas and time to get my items. Rant over.

Or is it?

Because I'm pretty bitter about it. I wanted ONE thing. And that happens to be the one I keep seeing people post "extras" of. I will be doing great if I don't lose it on someone and get into an Instagram scuffle.

2 comments:

  1. There will be returns, folks buy up crap then go home and try on. I'm hearing they are cut funny. These collabs are not the best quality in my opinion so I stopped bothering myself. I do hope you find it on a return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! The quality isn't nearly up to par with regular Lilly Pulitzer. Not losing sleep over it, but still agitated at how people acted snatching up everything in sight knowing they didn't need 50 throw pillows or shorts in every size. I'll move on to the next item on my wish list :p

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS